Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings from Italy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Virginia Miceli

Virginia Miceli

Greetings from Italy  Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 4:36 am

I really miss you all ! Can we come back ?! I hope that you'll come in Italy soon ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Claudia.Jora

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 4:38 am

Dear Virginia,
I'm really glad reading your message, because I understand that you had a nice time here, in Romania! And this makes me happy! This was the purpose of our meeting, to know each other, to have fun, to learn about our traditions, culture and habits!
Time will come and you will see your Romanian friends in Italy!
Claudia Jora
Back to top Go down
ingridutz

ingridutz

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 7:55 am

Hy Virginia!

I miss you too, and I'm sure that Edward agrees with me, but we hope to see you soon :*
Back to top Go down
Virginia Miceli

Virginia Miceli

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 9:55 am

Yes, we had a really good time together, we all want to come back.. And I think that Edward doesn't agree with you Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Italy    Greetings from Italy  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Italy
Page 1 of 1