Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tell Us About You ~

Go down 
+14
ingridutz
Rosu Flavian
marco de iaco
Sergiu3598
Caia Raluca
caialorena
Francesca Poggiali
Codrin Stefan
cata1596
Virginia Miceli
Claudia.Jora
Cristina Ioan
Diana Bejan
Ade ~
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ade ~
Admin
Ade ~

Tell Us About You ~ Empty
PostSubject: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 7:29 am

Welcome to all members~

Last edited by Ade ~ on Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/blackcherry_vk/blog001
Diana Bejan

PostSubject: Welcome!   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 9:59 am

Hello to everybody! Welcome to the Comenius "Young Journalists - Heralds of tradition" project forum.
I hope we will be able to communicate in a good way along this project and I hope this will be a way for you to make new friends. Also, I hope that, beside the discussions upon the traditions that our project study you will be able to find out new things about each others everyday life.
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Hi!   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 9:19 am

My name is Cristina, I am 17 and I am a student in the eleventh grade at the National College of Computer Science, from Romania.
I am very glad that I am able to take part in this project and I hope that we will be able to have great activities together.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
Claudia.Jora

PostSubject: Welcome   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:40 am

Hello and welcome to this forum!
My name is Claudia Jora, I am an English teacher and I will be here with you, to support you all through this journey into traditions and journalism!
I am glad and I want to congratulate you for taking part in this project which is meant to encourage us to learn more about one another, about our cultures, our traditions!
As you know, the main language of communication within this forum is English. So I would like to see more of you joining it, introducing yourselves, learning more about each and everyone of you!
You may start by presenting yourself, using English, and giving the Italian/Romanian version for the conversational formula.
For example:
For the English HELLO, Romanians say BUNĂ.
Well, that is all for our start!
I wish you all good luck and may you enjoy this experience!
Back to top Go down
Virginia Miceli

Virginia Miceli

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 1:47 pm

Hi,
My name is Virginia and I'm 14 years old. I live in a town near Prato, called Poggio a Caiano, in Tuscany, Italy. I like listening to music (but I don't have a favourite singer), and going out with my friends. I usually go to the cinema, play bowling, skate on ice and go shopping. I love dancing and I do modern dance since I was 4 years old. In my family we are four : my dad, my mum and my brother. What about you ? Do you like staying with your friends ? Where do you live ? What are your hobbies ?
I'm waiting for your answer..
Kisses,
Virginia. Smile
Back to top Go down
cata1596

cata1596

PostSubject: hi   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:47 am

my name is Catalina.I am 15 years I live in villagesn Zanesti. I like listening to music Justin Timberlake, enrique iglesias. I like to wach the moves.... I spend much time with my friends...I have a sister, iulica. that is in the same school as me at National College of Computer Science...
I hope that in the time we spend together to become good friends...Wink id mess is catykp_15 ...what about you?
X.O.X.O

Last edited by cata1596 on Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Codrin Stefan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:14 am

Hi all Very Happy
My name is Codrin Stefan and I'm 16 years old. I like listening music,sports like basket,ping pong,freestyle football and going to gym. Very Happy ,reading and other stuff.
I hope we'll enjoy during this project Surprised
Back to top Go down
Ade ~
Admin
Ade ~

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:36 am

Hello everybody !~

My name is Adelina and I'm a ninth grade student.Besides that I'm also the admin of the forum and of the web site which is actually under construction, but I hope it will be finished soon.
I know there are members older and more experienced than me, but when you are dedicated to something the age doesn't mater.
Good luck and don't forget to communicate between you.

Adelina ~
Back to top Go down
http://www.wix.com/blackcherry_vk/blog001
Francesca Poggiali

Francesca Poggiali

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 12:47 pm

Hi, my name is Francesca and I'm 14 years hold. I live in Calenzano a city near Florence. My family have 4 memebers : My mum Cristina, my father Paolo ,my brother Lorenzo and I. My hobbies are doing shopping, dancing, surf on the web and going out with my friends.I don't like singing and play volley ball. My favourite food are pizza and pasta. I do dance and i love it but my favourite sport are artistic gimnastic and football.
And what about you? I hope to see you soon, I'm waiting for your answer.
Bye
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caialorena

caialorena

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 6:32 am

Hello everybody !
My name is Lorena, I''m 18 years old and I'm a eleven grade student at the National College of Computer Science. I have two sisters, one of them is my twin sister and the other is two years older than me. I really like all that has connection with art (like drawing,singing,reading,dancing) . I'm sure that we will have a nice time together in this project.
I like the proposal of the english teacher Claudia Jora so, I will tell you how can you ask "how are you ?" in romanian : "Ce mai faci?"
All the best Very Happy Lorena
Back to top Go down
Caia Raluca

Caia Raluca

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:10 am

BUNĂ ! Smile
My name is Raluca and I''m 18 years old. I live in Piatra Neamţ and I'm a student at the National College of Computer Science.
I have a twin sister( Lorena the girl who introduced herself in the previous post ) and obviously another sister who is two years older than us.
I love listening to music,singing and watching movies/ series.
I`m glad to be a part of this project and I`m sure that we will become good friends and we will enjoy learning interesting things about each other's country.

Back to top Go down
Sergiu3598

Sergiu3598

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 10:32 am

My name is Sergiu, I am 17 and I am a student in the eleventh grade at the National College of Computer Science, from Romania.
I am very glad that I am able to take part in this project and I hope that we will be able to spend some great time and a lot of activities together.
Back to top Go down
marco de iaco

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello,
my name's Marco De Iaco. I'm 14 years old.
I live in Prato, near Florence, in Italy. In my family there are five people: my father Pasquale, my mother Roberta, my sister Francesca, my sister Giulia and I.
I'm tall and thin. I have black and short hair, my eyes are brown.
I like watching tv, playing football, listening to music and I like meeting my friends. I usually spend my time playing football and I love going to my friends. My favourite food is pizza.
What about you?
I'm looking forward to receiving news from you.
Marco
Back to top Go down
Rosu Flavian

Rosu Flavian

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:25 am

Hello guys and gals!

My name is Flavian. I'm 17, 11th grade. I sit next to Cristina. Actually she's sitting next to me. I love sports, girls, parties, good music, good movies, having a good time, I love being myself and most of all I love competition. One of you guys is going to stay at my place during your future visit to Romania. I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

Best of wishes!
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Hi!   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:07 pm

My name is Cristina, I am 17 and I am in the 11th grade. And yes, I sit next to Flavian. But if I think a little about this, I think that actually he is the one who sits next to me.
I listen to indie rock music and I like to draw. As a hobby I make handmade jewelery, such as earrings and bracelets.
I have a 10 year old brother. His name is Tudor and he is in the 4th grade.
I don't like watching television but I enjoy working on the computer, especially with graphic design programs (I am the one that designed the logo for this project). I hate winter, but I love summer.
I hope we could all be friends and exchange experience.
My messenger ID is chryss.1994@yahoo. com and you can find me on Facebook as Cristina Ioan.
How about you? Tell me more about you.
Back to top Go down
Rosu Flavian

Rosu Flavian

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 11:10 pm

Cristina Ioan wrote:
My name is Cristina, I am 17 and I am in the 11th grade. And yes, I sit next to Flavian. But if I think a little about this, I think that actually he is the one who sits next to me.
Actually the laws of physics say that large objects attract smaller objects. I'm bigger than her, so she's sitting next to me. She should know. She's really good at physics.

In your face, cristina ioan!
Back to top Go down
ingridutz

ingridutz

PostSubject: Hy everybody!   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:01 am

Hey, my name is Ingrid and I study at The National College of Computer Science in Piatra-Neamt in 10th grade.
I'm 17 and I have a little sister, Ana who's 10 years old and she's in 3th grade. I like very much to sing, to work on the computer, to travel and to spend my free time with my friends. Another passion of mine is writing poems, I actually released a book of poems last year, in summer.

You can find me on Facebook as Ingridutz Alexandra and my messenger ID is: ingridutz95@yahoo.com.

I wish you all the best and I want to know more about you!
Bye Smile

Last edited by ingridutz on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
raluca.preisler

raluca.preisler

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:10 am

Bună (Hello)!
My name is Raluca, I'm 17 years old and I'm a 11th grade student at The National College of Computer Science from Piatra Neamt, Romania.
I love reading, listening to music, watching movies, surfing on the net and spending time in nature -like going in journeys or at the countryside. I'm a calm, considerate and caring person.
I really love discovering new cultures, so I think this is going to be a special experience for all of us, and that you will surely enjoy your trip to Romania.
Bye! Wink
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:46 am

Hi everybody !

My name is Liviu but , how i said before in other posts, you can call me Lee.
I am 18 of age and go to the same learning sanctuary as my fellow friends Flavian & Sergio.
hehe as you seen in the video conference i like to have fun and I am easily bored but there is
an upside , I am easily amused Smile and this is probably why i get on most people nerves .
My favorite sport so snowboardin/skateboardin. I like the summer because we have BIG summer
hollyday bounce but my true love is the winter because i was born in December the 28th.
am the adrenaline junkie kind of guy .. Ohh yha ... I'm a guy !=))haha
I listen to Drum and Bass music DuB music punk,reggae, indie, It depends on how i feel at that moment !
I am curently studying architecture and i like to sketch .

April is just around the corner so .... can't wait to see you all !
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 9:33 pm

Patato

I love PATATOS

the end !

.....P.S: Do YOU like patatos ? lol!
Back to top Go down
Rosu Flavian

Rosu Flavian

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:24 am

LiviuStefan wrote:
Patato

I love PATATOS

the end !

.....P.S: Do YOU like patatos ? lol!
I love Liviu Smile
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:41 am

Neutral. Flav. This is not ok Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rosu Flavian

Rosu Flavian

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 1:40 pm

Cristina Ioan wrote:
...and Cristina
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:39 pm

Rosu Flavian wrote:
Cristina Ioan wrote:
...and Cristina
Smile)
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:43 pm

A little morning isn't it Christina ?? Smile))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell Us About You ~   Tell Us About You ~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tell Us About You ~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Journalists :: Click me~-
Jump to: