Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The video chat was very funny!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lindabarattucci

lindabarattucci

The video chat was very funny! Empty
PostSubject: The video chat was very funny!   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:48 pm

Buna ziua!
The video chat was fantastic! And you are very very funny, expecially when you have sing "Laciatemi cantare"! What a Face
Sorry for my English! Smile
Hugs! I love you
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: The video chat was very funny!   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Hey>Very Happy<

Don't say you are sorry for your english, it is great. The video chat was really cool, indeed. Hope to hear from you soon (this is my email: chryss.1994@yahoo.com and this is my skype nick: cristina.ioan94).
byee:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
lindabarattucci

lindabarattucci

PostSubject: Thank you Cristina!   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:52 am

Cristina, you have the same name of my best friend!
(prenumele Very Happy )
Kisses!!
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: The video chat was very funny!   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:08 am

Aww, that's nice:D
Tell me more about you? What kind of music do you listen to, what are your hobbies, things like this...
Back to top Go down
lindabarattucci

lindabarattucci

PostSubject: About me.   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:04 pm

I like pop and rock music! Do you know the italian singer Tiziano Ferro? He's very nice!
When i come to Piatra Neamt i will listen to you some of his songs!
I really like latin dance, and i have dance lessons on wednesdays and on fridays with my dance partner. It's very funny! And you? Do you like practicing sports? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: The video chat was very funny!   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm

Heeey,

I used to practice swimming and tennis, but now I am just plain lazy, And I feel I don't have enough time for everything:))
Tell me more about your school:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The video chat was very funny!   The video chat was very funny! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The video chat was very funny!
Page 1 of 1