Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
lindabarattucci

lindabarattucci

I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Empty
PostSubject: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:11 pm

Buna ziua! Very Happy
I'm looking foorward to coming in Piatra Neamt!
Which are the places that we can visit together? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:35 pm

Buna dimineata! (good morning)
We can visit a lot of places together, it depends on what you want to do when you come in Piatra-Neamt.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
Caia Raluca

Caia Raluca

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:28 am

lindabarattucci wrote:
Buna ziua! Very Happy
I'm looking foorward to coming in Piatra Neamt!
Which are the places that we can visit together? Very Happy

hello Linda! I want to tell you that Piatra Neamt is a pretty small town but we can do a lot of things together.
For example we can go to karaoke, make a trip on the mountain , walk with the telegondola (in the night is verry beautiful beacause of the lights from the city center ), we can go to Hipodrom (if you know to go horseback riding) or we can just go to a pub and have a drink (juice, coffe, etc)..
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:12 am

We can also go to the dam and watch the sunset or to the small pontoon outside town. Piatra-Neamt is a really clean and green town. We can go to the shopping center, but it is not a really large one. We can do all sort of stuff, but it highly depends on the weather.
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:22 am

Booooooriiiiing we can take them to a barbeque in the "strand" or go in a little expedition on the mountains there are gorgeous little clearings in the forest near Deers bridge ! beautiful landscape ! ... ahhh actually it depends on what YOU whant to do !
Sorry for the intervention Christina ! silent
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 6:25 am

Don't worry Ibu. You are actually right, we can take them to a barbeque, if they want to. And if the weather is by our side:))
Back to top Go down
lindabarattucci

lindabarattucci

PostSubject: Wonderful!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 12:41 pm

It's fantastic!! In Prato there are some places where the young people can go, for example
the big mole " I Gigli", the storic center, the cinema.. And when the weather it's sunny we can go to "Le Cascine di Tavola" , where there are immenses fields. There, we can take the sun, play with the ball, we can run, and all we want to do!
Back to top Go down
Rosu Flavian

Rosu Flavian

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 6:36 am

We can make pancakes..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!   I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm very happy to coming in Piatra Neamt!
Page 1 of 1