Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Empty
PostSubject: How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 9:47 pm

So lately there's been a lot of discussions about how we spend our time and what to do in April ..
Well i think it is better for YOU guys to tell US ,what do YOU want to do then you get here in Romania(The land of all possibilities) tongue

Can't wait 'till you get here guys !

Last edited by LiviuStefan on Sat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 10:19 pm

LiviuStefan wrote:
So lately there's been a lot of discussions about how we spend our time and what to do in April ..
Well i think it is better for YOU guys to tell US ,what do YOU want to do then you get here in Romania(The land of all possibilities) tongue

Actually, our country's slogan is "Romania, the land of choice!"Smile)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
Francesca Poggiali

Francesca Poggiali

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:23 am

LiviuStefan wrote:

I think that I will do whatever you want! Very Happy The important thing is to stay healthy and have fun. I love do shopping, get around, see the country... Smile
Back to top Go down
ingridutz

ingridutz

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:17 am

We will have a lot of time for shopping here with you and I guess we will have some fun together. I hope we will go to a karaoke night or something like this, to take a cup of coffe or something.

Anyway, it will be interesting and funny.Cool Can't wait to finally see you!
Back to top Go down
jennifer ogunoye

jennifer ogunoye

PostSubject: this is my idea   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:27 pm

we can do whatever you want if we stay together Smile i think the important is stay together to have fun!!
Back to top Go down
ingridutz

ingridutz

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 5:23 am

You're right Jennifer Smile We'll do everything to enjoy your staying here Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?   How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How do YOU guys what to spend your days in Romania ?
Page 1 of 1