Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

about myself! :D

Go down 
+2
raluca.preisler
monicaiannettone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
monicaiannettone

monicaiannettone

about myself! :D Empty
PostSubject: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:40 am

Hi,
my name is Monica. I am 14 years old and I was born in Prato on 12th July 1997.
I live in Prato in a flat with my big family. In my family there are seven people: my two aunts, my two uncles, my grandmother, my mum and I.
My mum's name is Elena and she was married with my dad, but now, they are devorced.
I attend the Hight School of humanities Gianni Rodari.
I like swimming and going out with my friends.
I've got two best friends. Their names are Gaia and Greta; Gaia attends the Classical Hight School Cicognini and Greta attends the Language Hight School Carlo Livi. They are like my sisters and I love them.
And you? Which school do you attend?
I'm waiting for your answer.
Love, Monica.
Back to top Go down
raluca.preisler

raluca.preisler

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 6:26 am

Hello, Monica! My name is Raluca and I'm 17 years old. Nice to meet you >Very Happy<
We all study at the National College of Computer Science from Piatra Neamt, Romania. It's a nice school, you'll like it. Smile
See you soon!
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 2:03 am

Nice to meet you Monica , I'm Lee I'm 18 and I go to the same school as everybody in the romanian side of the project Smile) I live in an aparment with my parent and i have a brother but he is married so it's like game over for him Smile lol! kiddin' ! What kind of things do you like to do in your free time ?
Back to top Go down
monicaiannettone

monicaiannettone

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:58 am

LiviuStefan wrote:
Nice to meet you Monica , I'm Lee I'm 18 and I go to the same school as everybody in the romanian side of the project Smile) I live in an aparment with my parent and i have a brother but he is married so it's like game over for him Smile lol! kiddin' ! What kind of things do you like to do in your free time ?

In my my free time I like to go out with my friends. and you? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
monicaiannettone

monicaiannettone

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am

Raluca Hello, sorry if I answer so late but I did not use the forum. Nice to meet you. I can not wait to get to know you better. Talk to you soon. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 10:47 pm

In my free time i like to sleep ... alot Smile haha lol! that was just a true joke Laughing I usualy spend time with friends and doing sports !
Back to top Go down
Ana Madalina

Ana Madalina

PostSubject: Hi Monica^^   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:52 am

My name is Madalina,I study at the same school although I can't say that I am passionate of computers Very Happy:-"...I live with my grandparents and I have an older brother who doesn't live with me.I like dancing,singing, walking and especially to do all this things with my friends.
I hope we will be friends. Smile
Back to top Go down
ingridutz

ingridutz

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:17 am

Hy Monica ! It's very nice to meet you Smile I'm Ingrid, I'm 17 and I'm attending the same high-school like others too. I live in Piatra-Neamt and I live in an apartament with my parents and my little sister.

I can't wait to see you all Very Happy !
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 11:16 am

Nice to meet you, Monica. My name is Cristina and I am 17. I can't wait to meet you:D
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: about myself! :D   about myself! :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

about myself! :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Journalists :: Click me~-
Jump to: