Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hi there !

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MarinaTerente

MarinaTerente

Hi there ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi there !   Hi there ! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 12:43 pm

]color=black]Hi there !My name is Marina , I am 17 and I am in the 10th grade at the National College of Computer Science and I live in Piatra Neamt city.
I have no brothers or sisters . I love reading and writing poems , listening to music and traveling around the country . Because I recover my peace of mind in art , I paint in oil colours different landscapes , especially Asian . Since I was 5 I’ve started roller skating and it became one of my hobbies .
One of my passions is learning foreign languages , especially japanese ! I love everything about Japan : its culture,traditions and history.
I consider myself a sociable person , full of life and happiness .
What about you ? I love you

[/color]
Back to top Go down
Virginia Miceli

Virginia Miceli

Hi there ! Empty
PostSubject: Hi Marina, from Virginia, Italy   Hi there ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 5:25 am

I think I will stay with you !
Back to top Go down
lindabarattucci

lindabarattucci

Hi there ! Empty
PostSubject: I introdice myself!   Hi there ! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 10:58 am

Hi,
My name is Linda and i'm fourteen years old. I live in a small city near Florence in Tuscany, called Prato. In my family we are four people: I, my mother Annalisa, my father Roberto and my little sister Elisa. What about tou?
I like singing and dancing, watching films and going out with my friends. I hate playing football and waking up early every morning. My hobby is dancing and i go to dance lessons on Wednesdays and Fridays. And you? Do you like practicing sports? do you have any hobbies?
Give me some information about youurself.
I'm waiting for your answer!
Hugs. ♥
Linda.
Back to top Go down
martinamarotta

martinamarotta

Hi there ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there !   Hi there ! Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 2:19 pm

MarinaTerente wrote:
]color=black]Hi there !My name is Marina , I am 17 and I am in the 10th grade at the National College of Computer Science and I live in Piatra Neamt city.
I have no brothers or sisters . I love reading and writing poems , listening to music and traveling around the country . Because I recover my peace of mind in art , I paint in oil colours different landscapes , especially Asian . Since I was 5 I’ve started roller skating and it became one of my hobbies .
One of my passions is learning foreign languages , especially japanese ! I love everything about Japan : its culture,traditions and history.
I consider myself a sociable person , full of life and happiness .
What about you ? I love you

[/color]
hi marina
I'm martina and I'm 14 years old. I write poems like you and usually i send my poems to literary contest. You can visit my site http://www.martinamarotta.it/
and what about you Very Happy
I hope to see you soon
Martina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi there ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi there !   Hi there ! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi there !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Young Journalists :: Click me~-