Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I introduce myself

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lucrezia

Lucrezia

I introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: I introduce myself   I introduce myself Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:18 am

Hi,
My name in Lucrezia, I'm 14 and I live in Sesto Fiorentino near Florence, Italy.
In my family there are five people: my mother, my mother's partner, my brother, my sister and me. My mother is tall, she has got black hair and brown eyes; my mother's partner isn't very tall and he has black hair and brown eyes. My brother is seventeen, he's very thin and he has brown eyes. My sister is seven, she has curly brown hair and brown eyes. I am thin, I have got brown hair and brown eyes.

I like singing, going out with my friends and reading books but I dislike dancing.

My hobby is singing. I usually get up at a quarter to six and I have breakfast with milk. I wash myself and I dress up. I leave home at seven o'clock and I take the train.
I arrive at school at haf past seven and I leave school at half past twelve. In the afternoon I study and I go out with my frends. I have dinner at eight o'clock. At about haf past ten I go to bed.

What about you?
I'm looking forward to receving news from you.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
raluca.preisler

raluca.preisler

I introduce myself Empty
PostSubject: Re: I introduce myself   I introduce myself Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 8:49 am

Hello, Lucrezia. Nice to meet you! My name is Raluca and I'm 17 years old.
What kind of books do you like? Which one is your favorite?
Have a nice day! Wink
Back to top Go down

I introduce myself
Page 1 of 1