Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I introduce my self..

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
vittoria coppini

vittoria coppini

I introduce my self.. Empty
PostSubject: I introduce my self..   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:21 am

Hi, my name is Vittoria, but all my friends call me "Vitto." I love this nickname! I'm fourteen and I live in Prato near Florence, in Tuscany. I live in a flat with my family. We are four: my mum, my dad, me and my brother, Leonardo. He's twelve and he plays football. I don't like this sport, in fact my preferit sport is swimming. I swim trhee times in a week. I love it! I have also a competition evrey mounth. And what abaut you? What sport do you prefer? I love also painting, but I'm not very good at it. I like also listening to music, going out with my friends, surfing on Internet and whatching television. What are your favourite hobbies? I'm waiting for your answer.. bye bye! ♥️ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
caialorena

caialorena

PostSubject: Re: I introduce my self..   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 5:59 am

Nice to meet you Vittoria. My biggest hobby is drawing. I also like plaing the guitar, singing, reading or watching different movies. My favourit sport is the voleyball. I used to practice voleyball until last year, but I quit because I hadn't time of anything after the training Wink)
Back to top Go down
vittoria coppini

vittoria coppini

PostSubject: hi Lorena!!    I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:00 am

Nice to meet you Lorena!! my favourit hobby is swim, but I love also listening to music, going aut with my firend ang doing shopping!! Very Happy I don't play any musical instrument, but I swim three times in a week.. Smile do you have any animal? My favourit animals are cats, but I have also a fisch because I live in a appartament.. I love also dogs, rabbits and turtles!! :*

I am very curious to meet you!! And I hope that we will be good friends!
Back to top Go down
Ana Madalina

Ana Madalina

PostSubject: Hy Vittoria   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 3:29 am

My name is Madalina,I like to play the piano, I like cats too and even I have some.I can not wait to meet you all and I'm sure we have much in common and we will be friends ^.^ ....
Back to top Go down
caialorena

caialorena

PostSubject: Re: I introduce my self..   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 5:46 am

vittoria coppini wrote:
Nice to meet you Lorena!! my favourit hobby is swim, but I love also listening to music, going aut with my firend ang doing shopping!! Very Happy I don't play any musical instrument, but I swim three times in a week.. Smile do you have any animal? My favourit animals are cats, but I have also a fisch because I live in a appartament.. I love also dogs, rabbits and turtles!! :*

I am very curious to meet you!! And I hope that we will be good friends!

hello Vitto :* nice to meet you too! Yes I have around 20 fishes and one guinea pig (porcellino). see you soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sergiu3598

Sergiu3598

PostSubject: Re: I introduce my self..   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:17 am

Nice to met you Vitto i also love swimming
Back to top Go down
ingridutz

ingridutz

PostSubject: Re: I introduce my self..   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 7:27 am

Hy Vitto Smile It's nice to meet you. I'm Ingrid, I'm 17 and I live in Piatra-Neamt. I'm living with my parents and my little sister (she's 10).

I like to swimm too, it's one of my favorite sports. I also like very much singing, drawing, and walking with my friends in the town.

Please tell me one favorite song of yours and what do you like to do in your free time . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I introduce my self..   I introduce my self.. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I introduce my self..
Page 1 of 1