Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The my presentation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
federico toscano

The my presentation Empty
PostSubject: The my presentation   The my presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:06 am

Hi,
My name is Federico.I'm 14 years old . I live in Prato , Tuscany near Florence.I like studying , doing sports and watching tv. I like going out with my friends . As a hobby, I enjoy reading and playing video games , sometimes I go to play football with friends . My family consists of my father Vittorio and my mather Angela . My father was a railroad worker and my mather is a office worker. what about you ?
I hope to see you soon
Federico.
Back to top Go down
cata1596

cata1596

The my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: The my presentation   The my presentation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 am

federico toscano wrote:
Hi,
My name is Federico.I'm 14 years old . I live in Prato , Tuscany near Florence.I like studying , doing sports and watching tv. I like going out with my friends . As a hobby, I enjoy reading and playing video games , sometimes I go to play football with friends . My family consists of my father Vittorio and my mather Angela . My father was a railroad worker and my mather is a office worker. what about you ?
I hope to see you soon
Federico.
Hi! my name is Catalina, I'm 15 years old, I live in a village, Zanesti, near Piatra Neamt. i spend most my timp with friends. expect to meet in Romania
my adress e-mail is catykp_15@yahoo.com and my facebook's profile is Catalina Pirvu

Back to top Go down

The my presentation
Page 1 of 1