Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

my presentation

Go down 
+2
Cristina Ioan
simonacardilli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
simonacardilli

simonacardilli

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 9:26 am

Hi! Very Happy
My name is Simona Cardilli, i'm 15 years old and I live in prato Smile
My family is composed by me, my mother and my father. I have also two sister, Alessandra and Sara.
I don't have animals, but I would have a dog.
My hobby is dancing, in fact I go every Wednesday to a latin-american dance school.
i like so much rock and metal music, and I play the drums, but not very well.
Usually i get up at 6.45, i have milk with milk and then I wash myself and I dress up. I go out at 7.20, and i go to the bus stop. I arrive to school at 7.40 and i leave it at 12.40.
I have dinner at eight o'clock and at 23 i go to bed.

What about you?
I'm looking forward to receving news from you.
Bye. I love you
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:10 am

Hi Simona

My name is Cristina and I am 17. I live in Piatra-Neamt with my mother, father and brother.
I make handmade jewelery and I like to listen to indie-rock and I also enjoy spending time with my friends.
I hope we could talk more. This is my email adress: chryss.1994@yahoo.com and this is my skype nickname: cristina.ioan94.
I can't wait to meet you in April:)
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
Caia Raluca

Caia Raluca

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 6:45 am

Hi Simona !!
My nane is Raluca and i`n 18 years old.
nice to meet you >Very Happy<

take care of you ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sergiu3598

Sergiu3598

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 8:29 am

Ciao Simona!
My name is Sergiu, i`m 17
Nice to met you
I live in Piatra-Neamt with my family, i enjoy spending time with my friends, i like to watch a lot of movies and to make photos.
I hope we could talk more. This is my email adress: sergiu_pukul@yahoo.com
I can't wait to meet you in April:)
Back to top Go down
LiviuStefan

LiviuStefan

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: My own presentatin    my presentation Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:43 am

Hi !
My name is Liviu but foreign friends call me Le , i guess it's more simple like that so..yha
I live in Piatra Neamt with my parents ... still ! I'm 18 and i like stuff ..=))
I have a pet lizzard , i listen to punk music and DnB !
I Love the winter because i can snowboard .
I am a very lazy person if i get the chance i can sleep till 1 or 2 pm. i pretty much hate it when i'm wrong so DO NOT PROVE ME WROG ! Smile
I ADORE TO HAVE FUN ! ...aaaaaand that's all folks !

ohhh... and I can not tell you how ecxited i am to meet you all ! Wink
Back to top Go down
simonacardilli

simonacardilli

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 9:42 am

Caia Raluca wrote:

Hi Simona !!
My nane is Raluca and i`n 18 years old.
nice to meet you >Very Happy<

take care of you ^_^

nice to meet you too Raluca Smile
Back to top Go down
alecsa

alecsa

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 10:00 am

Ciao Simona:)
My name is Alexandra and I'm 17 year old.I live in Piatra Neamt with my mother and my father, but I have a sister who is at the college. I have 3 dogs and a cat and are very friendly .
As you , I like to dance very much and I will like to teach me some steps of dance in what you know....I'm can't wait to meet you and you're collegues bounce and I hope that you will have fun here:) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
simonacardilli

simonacardilli

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 11:56 pm

alecsa wrote:
Ciao Simona:)
My name is Alexandra and I'm 17 year old.I live in Piatra Neamt with my mother and my father, but I have a sister who is at the college. I have 3 dogs and a cat and are very friendly .
As you , I like to dance very much and I will like to teach me some steps of dance in what you know....I'm can't wait to meet you and you're collegues bounce and I hope that you will have fun here:) Very Happy

Yes Smile we can try to dance together!
have you got and account skype?
see you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

my presentation Empty
PostSubject: Re: my presentation   my presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

my presentation
Page 1 of 1