Young Journalists
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Young Journalists

By Ade

Y.J. HomeY.J. Home  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

here is my presentation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
fatima96

fatima96

here is my presentation Empty
PostSubject: here is my presentation   here is my presentation Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 1:52 am

hi..
My name's Fatima Erouissi. I'm 15 years old. I live in Sant'angelo near Florence,Italy.
My family is big,we are 9 people:I have got 5 sister and 1 brother.my brother is Younes and he's 6 years old..he's quiet but my sister Iman is the opposite..she 's 9 years old..and I have 3 sister more older than me...
I like travelling and going out with my friends and doing shopping.
I like eating pizza and chips. I like playing volley and I dislike singing.My favorite hobby is drawing.I love drawing and listening to rap or pop music or dancing.I usually spend my time listening to musuc or reading books .
I like selfing the internet to chat with my friends....What about you?'' I'm looking forward to receiving news from you!..
Hugs and Kisses..
Back to top Go down
raluca.preisler

raluca.preisler

PostSubject: Re: here is my presentation   here is my presentation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 9:41 am

Nice to meet you, Fatima! See you soon in Romania! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cristina Ioan

Cristina Ioan

PostSubject: Re: here is my presentation   here is my presentation Icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 2:20 pm

Hi, Fatima

I am very happy to read about you, I can't wait to meet you when you come to Romania.
My name is Cristina, I am 17 and I am a student in the eleventh grade. I like math and physics, but I also like to write poems.
I love music, I listen to it all the time. I am an alternative rock (mainly indie) addict, but I also like grunge music (such as Nirvana). When I have time I like to draw, but my main hobby is making handmade jewelery.
I live in a family of 4. My mother is a physics teacher, my father works somewhere near our city and my brother, Tudor, is a student in the 4th grade at a school here, in Piatra-Neamt.
I also have three dogs (no, i don't keep them in my appartment): Luna, Ursa and Bau and two giant rabbits, Suzzi and Morcoveata.
Please tell me more about you. What kind of books do you like to read? (I personally prefer poetry or adventure novels)

Hope to hear from you soon (my email is chryss.1994@yahoo.com and my skipe nickname is cristina.ioan94)>Very Happy<
Back to top Go down
http://www.cristinaioan.wordpress.com
fatima96

fatima96

PostSubject: here is my presentation   here is my presentation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:53 am

nice to meet you .. I can not wait Raluca and CRISTINA.. lol!
Back to top Go down
fatima96

fatima96

PostSubject: here is my presentation   here is my presentation Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 5:56 am

Cristina...I like read a romantics books..or a yellow..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: here is my presentation   here is my presentation Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

here is my presentation
Page 1 of 1